- First, Second, and Third Station
- Daily Prayer of the MfP– three times daily
- Daily Twenty Decade Rosary
- Monday, Thursday, Friday fast and abstinence (meat, dessert, between meals)
- One Hour Daily before the Blessed Sacrament
- Tuesday and Friday Stations of the Cross
- Daily Reception of the Holy Eucharist
- Liturgy of the Hours and other prayers under obedience to a priest spiritual director
If you feel called to still greater prayer and sacrifice for priests, you will need an approved priest spiritual director who would help discern your entrance into the Fourth Station.
Aiming at abnegation of the will and full docility to the Holy Spirit, at the Fourth Station, prayer for priests becomes all-consuming.